[Banshee-List] Adjusting Radio Timeout

I am using Banshee to listen to Internet Radio all day while I work.  Its
great and I love it!  Thanks to all the devs on this project for making such
a cool and wonderful piece of software.

One of the stations that I love has a pretty poor reputation for uptime and
constantly times out.  I guess its a non-profit Internet radio stream that
has its own challenges, but Banshee just drops the connection to it after a
short timeout period has expired.  As a backup, I have a couple of other
stations that it falls over to, so I get continual music.

But what would make the most sense is if I had some form of control over
each subscribed radio station that is in Banshee, and some way of
controlling the timeout period, number of retries, etc. since I know that
this station is out there, but just has a poor reputation for uptime.

Could having some form of property editor over radio stations subscriptions
in Banshee that included control over Timeout and number of retries be
considered for any upcoming release?

Thanks again for such a great piece of software.