Re: [Banshee-List] [banshee] [AddinView] Update model when a checkbox is toggled

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Bertrand Lorentz
<bertrand lorentz gmail com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 23:18 -0700, Gabriel Burt wrote:
>> Hey Bertrand,
>>
>> Doesn't calling update_model make the TreeView refresh basically,
>> losing your scroll position and expansion state?  Having that happen
>> when you click to enable/disable an extension doesn't seem good to me.
>
> The scroll position is not lost, but I hadn't noticed the problem with
> the expansion state : all top-level nodes are now expanded when a
> checkbox is toggled.
> As my knowledge of the treeview is quite limited, I don't see an easy
> way to fix this. Suggestions welcome.
>
> In any case, I'd have no problem to revert that commit.

I think instead of calling update_model, we should just iterate over
all the entries in it, setting the TreeView model's enabled values
from the addin objects, whose Enabled value should be accurate.

Gabriel