[Banshee-List] Unable to find video files so they can be removed

Hi all!

I'm a pretty new Banshee user and have found it great up until now. I'm
having a really frustrating issue with REMOVING video podcasts (.mp4) from
my iPod. No problems in adding or watching them, but when it comes time to
remove them, I simply CANNOT find the file to remove it. Banshee doesn't
seem to recognise these mp4 files as videos, yet when I add a file, the
number of audio files does not increase. I have a feeling these files are
classed as "other", yet I can't get to them!!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated! :)