[Banshee-List] Newbie question...

Hi

I've just started using Banshee and I've got some queries - I'm guessing
that the problem may be due to my lack of knowledge about things
Banshee....?

First some environment I'm using:

Kubuntu 9.10
Banshee 1.5.1.0
Banshee Coverart 1.5.1.0
Banshee Podcasting 1.5.1.0
ipod sharp 0.0.1.0

Ipod classic V5

I've been able to import my media into the music library, my videos into the
video library, and I've got podcasts downloading. (Music and Videos are not
under my home directory, but podcasts currently are...)

When I sync to my ipod, movies (xxx.mp4), go into the Movies category, but
some (apparently random?) are put into the music videos category - can you
tell me what I need to change so that they all go to the Movies heading?

Also, I can 'see' podcasts being sync'd, however, the podcasts don't appear
under the podcasts heading on the ipod, and banshee still says podcasts
still need to be sync'd...

Hopefully this isn't too much of a problem to diagnose?

Many thanks

Carl.