[Banshee-List] Synchronize settings/Where does banshee store it's settings?

Hi,

I'm syncing the content of my music directory between 3 computers (OS:
Ubuntu 9.04; same strukture of directories, and username too). When I log on
to another I have to re-read to keep each computers local database
up-to-date. I would like to optimize this process a little bit.

How can I transfer the banshee settings between the computers, to keep
settings e.g.: how banshee has to treat newly added files, podcasts,
radio-stations? Or would some of you experts say this praxis is not
recommendable because of conflicts and maybe other issues? The way I'd like
to sync banshee settings is the last change should "win" and is allowed to
overwrite older settings.

Thx