[Banshee-List] Daap sharing with itunes version 9

My wifes music is kept on her windows vista PC with itunes.  She upgraded her
itunes from version 8 to the new version 9 and now I can not play music from
her PC through my Ubuntu 9.04 machine with Banshee 1.4.3.

Banshee gives me an error that her machine has itunes 7 on it.  I seem to
remember this working fine with itunes 8 installed on her machine.  Can
anyone confirm that daap sharing to an itunes 9 pc is broken?  Has it been
broken since itunes 7?

Also, itunes 9 has this new "home shareing" feature.  Are their any
disscussions to support this in banshee?  or since banshee for windows is
coming, possibly emulate the feature using open technologies?