[Banshee-List] Import Library

Hi all

I am looking to move over to Banshee as I desperately need to get Album
Artist support properly.

I am having issues with the library.  I have a library that is split over
multiple volumes.  Each volumes music folder is symbolic linked from the
main Music folder.  For example

\home\me\Music\(link)Volume1
\home\me\Music\(link)Volume2
\home\me\Music\(link)Volume3
\home\me\Music\(link)Volume4

The importer doesn't seem to want to follow the links though - Is there a
way I can get this to happen?  I may add music to any of the volumes (I may
even add new volumes regularly), so I would need Banshee to detect the new
music/volumes (I don't mind refreshing manually as long as it doesn't rescan
the whole library as I have 200gb of Music)

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks