Re: [Banshee-List] File errors on music files

Dnia 2009-09-07, pon o godzinie 11:12 -0700, mudrat9 pisze:
> I have 3000 file music library. I am getting file errors when
> accessing music
> files. I have deleted the data base and imported again and have the
> same
> results. Thanks for any suggestions.  I am using Suse 11.1Mudrat9 and
> Banshee 1.4.3.

Can you elaborate? What errors? Are you sure you have the codecs
installed?

--
Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net>

"<Can you elaborate? What errors? Are you sure you have the codecs
installed?Yes,the codecs are installed. When I either select a file and then
press Play or double click a file to play, I get the error. It sometimes
dupes the file,sometimes just gets the error. It places this symbol(red box
with white cross in it in front of the track name and number."