Re: [Banshee-List] ipod artwork issue

Hey Daniel,

I can't believe it - I'm finally going to be able to help someone! Of course, it's only because someone else helped me on this same issue, but still, you gotta start somewhere, right?

Anyway, here's what you can do: Edit > Preferences > Extensions > Cover Art Fetching > Disable.

Hope that helps,
Larry

Daniel wrote:
Hi,

I recently decided to try using Banshee again... I remember there being an issue with syncing the artwork to the ipod - specifically, the artwork db would be bloated using gigs of space. I couldn't seem to find the bug in Google to check the status. I know this isn't a Banshee bug, I remember it being associated with one of the libraries that Banshee uses.

I'm basically wondering if this was still an issue? and if there are any work arounds for it - maybe a way to not sync the artwork. I don't care for artwork anyways... seems like a waste of space to me.

I'd like to figure out the issues before I wipe my ipod to sync with Banshee.

Thanks,
Daniel