Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-Banshee sync

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 2:44 AM, Mike Urbanski wrote:
> Jud,
> This has been kicked around before, it's a good idea, and you should feel
> good for having had it.  There are 100's of reasons not to do this, and,
> save for time pressure, none of them are good.
> Even as an experimental plugin this would be great.
> Know C#?
> ~Mike

I actually do.  However, I know nothing of multimedia playback,
Gstreamer or GTK# APIs.  In addition, school is very tough at the
moment.  :)

But I appreciate the suggestion, and I suppose a plugin form would be
an interesting way to concept test the idea.

Personally I see little difference between carrying a 16GB music
player for my 80GB collection, or using a 16GB 3-pound SSD-netbook for
my 80GB collection.  I don't expect to be able to bring everything
with me.  I just want Banshee to be able to reconcile the data when I
come home, and help set me up with my next travelling fix.