Re: [Banshee-List] Where is the Cover Art stored?

Thanks Alexander and Michal. And you're right about the not digging deep enough!

-- Larry

Michał Sawicz wrote:
Dnia 2009-09-01, wto o godzinie 20:36 -0400, Larry pisze:

How can I delete the cover art that was downloaded against my wishes
-
i.e. where is the cover art directory? I've searched around and
examined
the startup script and still can't find where the images are stored.

The images are stored in a generic ~/.cache/album-art/ directory, to be
used by different players.

You can disable cover-related plugins through Edit > Preferences >
Add-ons.

And try not to sound so hurt next time you didn't dig deep enough into
the settings.

Cheers