[Banshee-List] A couple of bugs

Greetings.

I'm a new banshee user ( Banshee version 1.5.0, binaries from Sabayon linux ). I just switched from rhythmbox. Nice interface, by the way.

I have 2 annoying issues. The main one is that when listening to streaming radio, when the stream details change, banshee gets disconnected from the stream. For example, I'm currently listening to the 'Dream Factory' stream at: http://www.hbr1.com/playlist/ambient.pls ... which Banshee displays at the top of the screen as 'External by DJ Silence from Chill Out Zone vol.50 on Dream Factory'. When different track / source / whatever info gets pushed out ( for the same channel ), Banshee will disconnect. At the same time, in the list of available channels, where a 'play' icon used to be ( ie right arrow ), I'll get an 'X' icon, which I guess means 'not available' or something. Is this a known issue?

The other issue is related to the 'Notification Area Icon' extension. If I enable it and select 'Show Notifications', when playing tracks from my Music Library, when Banshee changes tracks, Banshee crashes. I'm using Enlightenment-0.17. Banshee can place it's systray icon or whatever it's called in E17's systray gadget ( as can a number of other apps ). I also have a notification area gadget which other applications successfully send messages to. Any ideas why Bashee's crashing?

In both cases, I've run banshee with the --debug option, but nothing gets dumped to the terminal when a crash happens.

Otherwise, great app - I like it a lot.

Dan