[Banshee-List] [suggestion] Importing media + copying files

First off, let me sketch my situation before I make my suggestion:

I'm cleaning up my music collection at the moment. I made temporary
directory to which I copy 20-40 dirs at a time for tagging with EasyTag. I
then import them in Banshee. I've set Banshee to handle file sorting and
renaming in my designated media/library folder, so my music gets copied from
my temp to my media/library folder once finished importing. I then toss my
temp dir and start working on a new batch.

Unfortunately it turns out that if you come across duplicate files, they are
NOT copied to the Media folder. This leads to unexpected loss of files
because sometimes I delete the existing stuff from the library in favour of
a version from the temp directory.

Now, my suggestion is this: It would be nice if Banshee would prompt you in
case of a duplicate file and ask you which version of the files you like to
keep or if you would like to rename it to something else.