Re: [Banshee-List] SIGSEGV Error on connecting MTP Player

Sorry to bump this, but I have the same problem...

Running the latest Banshee 1.5.1 (from ppa)
Ubuntu 9.04 Intrepid
Latest firmware on Creative Zen Vision: M

The problem isn't the connecting of the MTP player, it's when songs are
added to the player.  It can add individual songs but when I try to add a
group it will crash with the "Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code"
error.  The number of songs that it needs to crash vary as the songs that it
crashes at.  Sometimes it will crash for a song and other times it will be
fine.  I have reinstalled everything that I could think of; libmtp, banshee,
gstreamer, mono-runtime.
I even removed the banshee config files (./config/banshee-1), as I saw
suggested elsewhere, but the problem remains.

This error also appears at the start of any music being uploaded:

[Debug 11:49:03.966] GStreamer pipeline does not run: audioconvert ! xingenc
bitrate=128 ! id3v2mux
[Debug 11:49:03.994] GStreamer pipeline does not run: audioconvert !
fluwmaenc bitrate=64000 vbr=false ! fluasfmux

Is this a problem with gstreamer?  As far as I know I have the latest
version of good, bad, and ugly.  I couldn't find out exactly what I need for
gstreamer to work, there are so many entries in the repository.

Any ideas?

I can post more code if necessary.
Can someone tell me how to do a cut?  I'm not so good at this forum thing.