[Banshee-List] dBus interfaces needed for Remuco remote controller (please!)

I've been using Banshee for 2-3 years; it's the only player that gives all the features I need and will handle my huge library. A remote controller was the missing piece (i've tried everything and had ended up with VNC on Wifi pocket PC). Then along came Remuco. Remuco is the missing piece: remote control of most players from any java device with wifi or bluetooth. It works great and offers all sorts of features on most players, except Banshee. It looks like becoming a std distro component (it is in ubuntu 9.10, I believe). Unfortunately, it is quite limited with Banshee because of the limited set of dBus functions (http://code.google.com/p/remuco/wiki/Features). So - please - can you add in some of the functions that the authors of Remuco are asking for (http://www.nabble.com/DBus-implementation-status-tp22162457p22162457.html). many thanks. G.