Re: [Banshee-List] Searching in Banshee - for composer

On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 13:37 -0700, mbe57 wrote:
> Hi all,
> 1) reading the Search manual I found tons of fields to search for - however:
> composer is at least as meaningful as all the others - but is missing.

It seems that it's working for me : typing "composer:beethoven" in the
search field finds what I want.
But you're right, it's missing from the list of fields in
http://banshee-project.org/support/guide/searching/

> 2) But even if it were there: I ran into a probelm to use search expressions
> at all.
> Banshee 1.5 (Ubuntu 9.04 environment) offers search for title, year etc.
> etc. but entering a search expression takes the relation keywords as terms
> to search for, regardless of case I use.

What exactly are you typing as a search expression ?
The syntax described in the guide should work.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>