[Banshee-List] Need help with Last.fm API

Hi guys
I am a .Net programmer and am developing a music player of my own. It's
called MyMediaPlayer.Net and can be downloaded at http://darrenlovejoy.com.
My problem is that I need help on implementing support for Last.fm API. For
some reason whenever I try audioscrobbling it doesn't work. The server says
it's "OK" but the truth is that it doesn't scrobble on my account. I've read
the source code for Banshee and I can't seem to find what is different
between mine and yours. If you are able to help, then I can email you my
recent source code for MyMediaPlayer.Net.
If anyone is willing to help I could repay you with a small sum of money
using PayPal.
Thanks in advance for anyone who is willing to help.
Cheers
Darren Lovejoy