Re: [Banshee-List] Play queue empty at start up

Hi Everybody!

Does someone have this problem?
Banshee seems to empty my playqueue when I close it even with the "Clear on
quit" unchecked.
I am using the last banshee from the repositories but the same problem
happen with old versions.

I have just try to install some really old version, building them from
source and I noticed that with 1.0 I don't have this problem, but with all
other version yes!

Someone can help me?
Thanks
Rudy