[Banshee-List] Banshee.ClutterFlow as a replacement for the (abandoned?) Fleow plugin

Hello Everybody,

I have been working on a CoverFlow plugin for Banshee for the last year or so, it started as a past-time project, but it has matured into something worth sharing I think. So today I set up a sourceforge project at http://sourceforge.net/projects/clutterflow/

I have not yet setup a home page, so bear with the 404 for now. You can directly visit the svn at http://clutterflow.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/clutterflow/ or do a checkout:
svn co https://clutterflow.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/clutterflow clutterflow

As the name suggests I'bve used the clutter toolkit. The deps are:
banshee 1.5.0 (although it's likely to compile for 1.5.1 as well)
clutter-1.0.6 or greater
clutter-gtk-0.10.2 or greater
clutter-sharp (pulled this from svn as I believe there are no stable branches)
I'm using the Mono version bundled with the latest karmic beta wich is 2.4.2.3 and I have Banshee 1.5.0 installed.

I have no experience with bundling stuff together so anyone willing to give me a hand to bundle the 0.1 branch into some handy .tar.gz with configure and make files ready is welcome!

Enjoy I'd say!
Mathijs

Haal meer uit je Hotmail met Internet Explorer 8. Download nu