Re: [Banshee-List] Rescan of files changed in-place doesn't seem to work for me

Peter Valdemar Mørch (Lists)4ux6as402-at-sneakemail.com |Lists| wrote:
I've seen, that if I modify the tag(s) of a file in-place, it doesn't "take" by Rescan. The old tag values are still used.
<SNIP>
Is there any way to force a "hard" rescan?

Is the lack of responses because of:

1) I asked a stupid question that I can find if I RTFM or read FAQ?
2) Nobody else is seeing this
3) My mails aren't getting through to the list
4) Nobody knows

Banshee 1.4.3 from Ubuntu Jaunty

Peter
--