Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee beta 1.5.0 on MacOSX doesn't start

On 10/8/2009 0:04, Batmensch wrote:

Trying to test the 1.5.0 beta and it won't start on my MacOSX 10.6 laptop.
I've never really tried to debug a Mono-based program, not sure what to do

The first place to start with Banshee debugging is to open a terminal and run:

banshee-1 --debug

This outputs the full log as the program attempts to start up. You may want to try going through that log with someone nice and helpful on the IRC channel, or try to find the specific error that seems to be the problem and post it to the list in a follow up.

Hope that helps,

--
--Max Battcher--
http://worldmaker.net