Re: [Banshee-List] ClutterFlow version 0.2 released for Banshee 1.5.1

I get a box popping up saying Authentication Required.
"A username and password are being requested by https:sourceforge.net. The site says: "SourceForge.net Authentication"

Seeing as I don't have a User Name and Password I guess I can not see it.

Mathijs Dumon wrote:
Hello list,

I have whipped up the second ClutterFlow release. This time I included a binary package, containing the dll files ready for you to be copied into the Banshee extension folder (/usr/lib/banshee-1/Extensions on Ubuntu). Of course source files are also available, either as a package or you can pull them from svn. See here <https://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/clutterflow/2009/11/16/banshee-clutterflow-0-2-release/> for more information on this release.

enjoy,
Mathijs Dumon