Re: [Banshee-List] Creative Zen Problem

ive had problems (extreme buggyness with everything, from recognition to
mounting to synchronisation) for a while with my creative zen xtra, the
only thing i found that helped at all was installing drivers and
utilities into a windows vm and working from there.

pbhill wrote:
> After upgrading to Ubuntu 9.10 my Creative Zen will no longer work with
> Banshee. It is recognized and mounted by Nautilus but can't I play or synch
> anything.

Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click.
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!