Re: [Banshee-List] Radio Station Recognition

If I register a radio station in Banshee and begin playback by clicking on a link in a web browser, if that link matches (a radio station I register in Banshee), it'd be nice if Banshee would display that station name as it does if I began its playback from Banshee's radio UI instead.