Re: [Banshee-List] CPU usage

On Sat, 2009-11-07 at 05:04 -0800, Keith Curtis wrote:
> When I play songs on Banshee, the CPU is often 100%, even though I
> don't even have visualizations enabled, etc.
>
> When I play them in totem, they use 2% or less.
>
> Is this a known problem?

I've seen some bugs causing high CPU usage in the past, but only during
track change.
Please file a bug about your issue :
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

Please run the command given on that page when banshee is using a lot of
CPU, it should help us determine what it is doing.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>