Re: [Banshee-List] Missing codec?

On Wednesday 04,November,2009 01:20 AM, scathmandra wrote:

I somehow can't play the internet radio station I'd added two days ago and
which worked fine until my upgrade to Karmic Koala. If I run Banshee in
terminal, I get
[...]
I honestly can't extract much from this, as I'm a complete beginner... help?
What am I missing?

Try installing the package libx264-67. For some reason, the dependencies aren't set right in gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly and gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin