Re: [Banshee-List] Searching in Banshee - for composer

TXs for your advise, Bertrand, the "composer:beethoven" and similar does work
indeed.
My trying expressions was a mix of effects: RTFM re. AND (not needed), but I
found that - despite different manual statement - "not" does not work, while
"NOT" does. "or" works both ways.
Rgds
Michael