Re: [Banshee-List] Mirage on gitorious.org

2009/5/23 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>:
> Hi !
>
> For the git users amongst the Mirage fans, I created a Mirage repository
> on gitorious :
> http://gitorious.org/mirage
>
> It's just a mirror of the current SVN repository, which is still the
> official source repository. I'll try to keep the git repo up-to-date and
> not mess things up (git-svn seems to be a tricky beast).
>
> I might add some experimental/testing branches in the future, and
> contributions are of course welcome !
> (Any discussion should probably happen on mirage-list)

Are there any plans to merge Mirage into banshee as an official plugin?

Currently testing mirage in the banshee source tree involves copying
files into ./bin which seems a little bit hacky to me.

--
Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/
CV: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/cv.php