[Banshee-List] Running banshee with different Gstreamer libs

Hi,

My current git banshee is crashing in Gstreamer when I run Mirage.
Rather than rip out my stable Gstreamer I'm recompiled the libraries
and installed in another place. However when I run banshee (make gdb)
with LD_LIBRARY_PATH pointing to the new libs they don't get loaded.

As I'm a little new to mono I don't understand how it loads libs, I
assume through some sort of dlload equivalent? Shouldn't this honour
LD_LIBRARY_PATH or is there some special mono trick to doing this?

--
Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/
CV: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/cv.php