Re: [Banshee-List] Greetings - Sony NWZ-A818 -- MTP

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 2:55 PM, lightningspark
<lightningspark gmail com> wrote:
> Greetings!  Trying to get this Sony audio player to work within Banshee 1.4.3
> The newest version grabbed straight from the Team Banshee PPA on Ubuntu
> 9.04!
>
> Upon plugging in the usb, I set my SONY Walkman device to work by default
> within Banshee!  MTP support and other similar things are all enabled within
> Banshee's minimal preference menu.  All green there!
>
> Yet it does not show up at all to the left or anywhere.  No options
> whatsoever to interact/transfer with the device. :o(  Sad.  What can I do?
>
> If I plug in the device while Banshee is open, it crashes.  Device must be
> plugged in prior to Banshee coming to life.

Can you file a bug and attach two logs - one where you start Banshee
with the device already plugged in, and one where Banshee was already
running?

See http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs

Thanks,

Gabriel