[Banshee-List] Auto unmaximize and turning off Dynamic Playlist option

Hi everyone, this is my first day using Banshee and my first post in this
forum. Generally i like Banshee but i have 2 problems with it.

First, when i click the Banshee icon the in the notification area, the
program keeps playing in the background as i want but when i move the mouse
then click the icon again it doesn't appear maximized. Although it was
maximized before i click the icon, when it comes front again it always
appears unmaximized.

Secondly, when i drag an artist or an album to the play queue , the queue
always as a dynamic way and when a song finishes, it disappear. I don't want
a dynamic list.

Any ideas about these problems?