Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee can syncronize with ipod but ipod doesnt recognize any music

Okay.  I got this to work.  I had to resort to extreme measures, but I got my
iPod to sync.  This is what I had to do:

1.   Move all of my music from the default location
2.   Deleted the my Banshee preferences and database
3.   Hooked up my iPod
4.   Synchronized it (this removed all the music from my iPod)
5.   Ejected my iPod
6.   Quit Banshee
7.   Moved my music back
8.   Launched Banshee
9.   Rescanned music (this imported all the music back into Banshee)
10. Hooked up my iPod
11. Synced it
12. All the music is there!

Thank you all for your support and patience.  (Now if we can just get the
album art to sync...)