[Banshee-List] =?iso-8859-15?q?IPod_ArtworkDB_gets_currupted_when?= =?iso-8859-15?q?_using_Banshee_to_add_the_music_to_the_IPod?=

Hi,
I see strange behavior when using Banshee to sync music with my IPod. I move the music to the IPod, but after around 1000 files the IPod is full, I see 6 GB music  (makes sense) and 2 GB others (??).  I don't have any pictures or videos on my IPod. Inside the Artwork directory, I found 4 *.ithmb files with a size of 2 GB.
Looks like the Artwork DB is corrupted, I removed all music files and add new one to the IPod, same result.

Any ideas why the Artwork DB is so big???
Can I move music to the IPod without the covers?

Thank You very match.

My system:
OpenSuse Linux 11.0 (32bit)
Banshee 1.4.3
IPod Nano, 8GB, 3. Generation, Firmware 1.1