Re: [Banshee-List] 100% CPU while Updating the Cover Galery

2009/3/23 Robert Naumann <robert naumann existand de>
Hello,

is it normal that CPU usage is 100% while updating the cover galery?

I have seen this as well, I just haven't had time to file it yet.

I'am using the version 1.4.3 of Banshee.

same

Just another question: Can I change the covers by my own images?
Sometimes they are wrong.

Banshee will use embedded images as well as images in the same dir named cover.jpg (or something to that effect I forget)