Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Mockup - Brainstorm

I like many of your ideas, but I feel that the main banshee window already has enough complexity as it is. The more features that you add in the organizer window, the hard it is going to get to organize and browse through your music. It seems to me that many of your suggestions would fit better within the now playing window?

Regards,
Tor Sørensen