Re: [Banshee-List] file system queue (FSQ)

Correction: When banshee is not running I can open a folder containing mp3
files from nautilus with banshee. The files go to the FSQ. When banshee is
running opening a folder does nothing, but opening the actual files with
banshee appends the files to the FSQ. So adding folders to the FSQ of a
running banshee instance and drag&drop should be added...

Regards