[Banshee-List] What's coming?

Hey,
My first question is if there are more features in the queue that we can
expect in banshee 1.6? Will the great visualization plugin make it into
the 1.6 version?

Is somebody working on online music shop integration? Maybe this would
also be a good idea for a GSoC project.
I'm asking because I read the announcement of songbird 1.1. It features
a 7digital shop integration and the get a bit of the sales. Maybe we can
make the same deal - but anyhow I think music shop integration would be
great.

regards,
Paul