Re: [Banshee-List] GSoC Telepathy project

On 03/10/2009 08:33 AM, "Andrés G. Aragoneses" wrote:
Just my 2c: maybe it's interesting to abstract the file transfer
protocol to be able to use it with the one that Giver uses? This way you
can share things with people in your LAN, no need for them to be
connected to any IM network.

Honestly, I'd rather change Giver to use Telepathy/Salut or whatever. :-P That would probably work out to more compatibility in the long run.

Sandy