Re: [Banshee-List] Playlists still not transferring to G1

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 13:57, Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
Andrew, this is a different bug.  Right now we have no way of putting a playlist on a G1.  According to Rick other projects have found a way, and we need to emulate this.

Ah geez, my apologies. I thought this was a more general problem, but I recall what you're talking about now.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net