[Banshee-List] Sync mediaplayer with playlist

Hi everyone,

I just got my mobile phone to work as a mp3-player with Banshee by
adding a ".is_audio_player"-file to the root-directory of the
microSD-card of that phone. I'm really amazed that this worked. Great!

Because of my library having about 25GB and the microSD-card just having
4GB, I can't autosync both. But I would like to create a playlist with
4GB of favorites which should be autosynced by Banshee. Is that
possible?

Thanks,
Oliver