Re: [Banshee-List] Crossfading and BPM detection

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 13:22 -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> I don't recall them being against it, but I'm pretty sure they're not
> against gapless playback. I think they'd be willing to help if you
> were getting started and having any problems.

I might be talking out of my butt but I seem to recall Aaron saying he
didn't want to use playbin2 until it was deemed stable (and becomes
playbin)

I haven't followed GStreamer development much so I am curious what
milestones into be reached before that happens.

I don't want to discourage coding though, it would be good to get the
code written and tested against playbin2 (and possibly help find issues
in playbin2), but any patch to Banshee may bitrot before this
playbin2->playbin transition happens.

-Wade