Re: [Banshee-List] getting podcasts in the podcast folder on a device

bassmannate wrote:

> Is there a setting in either Banshee or within the .is_audio_player file
> that will make Banshee drop podcasts into the /podcasts folder?

If there is I couldnt find it. Having a similar problem, I can't use the
"Podcast" functionality on the S/E c902 because it requires podcasts to be
in their own folder. It would be wonderful to be able to manually configure
a podcast download folder... even if it were just a GConf setting!