Re: [Banshee-List] Support for Sansa Fuze devices?

Mass storage. I've found that if I plug it in during the initial import of
music into Banshee, not all of it will make it across to the Fuze. So I
import all of my music, then plug in the Fuze and am seeing success that
way. I sync it all to a 16 GB SDHC card.