[Banshee-List] Sony nwz-816 connetion freezes banshee

When i connect my MTP player (Sony NWZ-A816) banshee frezzes and i must kill
the process. I've read that some users had similar problems with other
players and they solved it by reformating the player and upgrading its
firmware. There isn't a new firmware for my player. I've formated it but the
problem is still present. I've run banshee from terminal to see the output
when player is connected and all the output is about the orphan directories
which, i think, isn't relevant. Just to mention it, this player works fine
under other linux players which have MTP support, but i prefer Banshee so
please help me if it is possible.