Re: [Banshee-List] BUG-Embedded album art not loading on successive songs

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, dmbanshee wrote:

Well with all due respect this is NOT the fastest moving forum I have ever
come across with apparently not too many active members. I could see this
question getting further and further away from the chance of anyone seeing
it. You and I both KNOW people mostly look to the top 3 or 4 new posts on a
forum.

With all due respect, this is a mailing list, not a forum. There's a difference.

--
Nikky