[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.5 Video Library not updating

Just installed Banshee 1.5 for Ubuntu 9.04 and the Video Library is filling
up with videos from my Music directory but not the Video folder I told it to
look at that is on a different partition. Is there a way to check to make
sure it is seeing this folder correctly. Inside the Video Folder that I am
pointing to there are multiple folders but it is seeing the videos in the
music directory that are in the same format just fine.

The Videos are located at /media/Elements/Videos where the music directory
is just at /media/Music could that be a problem?