Re: [Banshee-List] Play queue empty at start up

I do. Using Banshee from the actual git.

mekanix schrieb:
Hi I have this problem again!

I am using the 1.5.0 (but I have tried with 1.4.3 too)
the "Clear on quit" is unchecked but the queue is always empty at start up!
:,(
Does anybody have this problem??

Thanks!!

gabaug wrote:
Right click on the Play Queue and uncheck "Clear on quit"