Re: [Banshee-List] YouTube Extension

OK, I downloaded the google api from that site, found where the
Makefile is, ran make & it stops because of something related to nunit
- which I don't enable in the main banshee tree here. But there
doesn't seem to be any configure in the google api, so how to get the
make to proceed past this point?

error CS0006: cannot find metadata file `nunit.framework.dll'
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings
make: *** [tests] Error 1

If you're running Ubuntu, the package you're missing is libmono-nunit2.2-cil, I think.