[Banshee-List] play-enqueue Internetradio

Hello there,

I'm trying to convince Banshee to play an internetradio station on start-up but somehow I'm doing it wrong.

While local files can be autoplayed by using the --play-enqueued parameter, it's not working with a radio uri.

The command-line looks like this:

banshee-1 --play-enqueued --enqueue mms://apasf.apa.at/fm4_live_worldwide

Looking through the sourcecode I suspect SafeUri to be the problem.

Is it possible to autoplay internetradio without reworking the code?

Rochambeau