Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee arbitrarily rejecting non-corrupt JPEG album art

No, I assumed you were talking about your problem.

Banshee stores album art in that folder, by album-name.  If it ignores
parts of the album name when it looks up that file, obviously it would
have problems.

Although yes, that cache does cause me some issues when I update album
art.  Whose idea was it that it doesn't update itself?  Maybe it's
difficult to program, but it's an obvious user experience problem.
Anything short of that is a poor try.  (Maybe this issue is fixed
shortly.)